March 20, 2013

Awakening of Spring

The spring equinox is just around the corner and I can't wait to celebrate! I hope tomorrow is a nice day so I can go for a bit of a walk and enjoy some nice and quiet time!

I've wrapped up my winter today and I just can't wait for the new year to be here (well, new season, but it always feels like new years' should be now).

I had a bit of fun making a headress for tomorrow, but I can only wear it and my outfit if the weather is clement, because the flowers are paper and the white lace of the dress is risky in muddy terrain.

 

Dress : Meta
Headress: Primark, enhanced with paper and fabric flowers,
and loads of ribbons :)

Oh, and I just went to get my new Baby dress at the post office yesterday; I am delighted! I had been eyeing that JSK on Closet Child for a while, and it cropped up on eBay for a third of the price, and shipped from France, so gave in...It is just so cute, without the print being overbearing. I am excited to wear this now!


Usakumya Sweets by Baby the Stars Shine Bright



Gif by Creamiicandy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment